What should I do if the capacitive touch screen fails?
Issuing time:2020-09-02 14:35
With the development of technology, capacitive touch screens have become the standard configuration of various electronic products. When you buy electronic products, you are not only concerned about parameters, price, quality, etc., more and more people are beginning to care about touch screens. Size, manufacturer, domestic or imported are these problems. Today, I will give everyone a popular science, what to do if the capacitive touch screen fails in life.
There are many reasons for the failure of the capacitive touch screen. It is recommended that you try the following methods when you encounter problems:
1. Turn off the electronic product first, if you can remove the battery, it is best, then wait a few minutes and then turn it on for a try.
2. There is also a possibility that the touch screen is not sensitive due to sweating on your hands. In this case, it is recommended to wash your hands and then operate the screen.
3. If the screen has the problem of point control drift, you can turn off the electronic product first, and then use a hair dryer, turn on the mid-range or low-end to blow evenly against the screen, wait for the screen to heat up, stop the blowing, and then turn it on.
4. You can choose to use transparent tape to repeatedly paste on the malfunctioning place, and then tear it off. Until the capacitive touch screen returns to normal.
5. If none of the above methods make the touch screen return to normal, a slightly extreme method is recommended after the last. Just find a lighter, remove the electric shock device, and click on the screen to change the electric field, but this method is generally not recommended.
If the above method still does not work, then I suggest that you can go to the local official repair station to check, and let the staff help you to see what is causing the capacitive touch screen failure. But conventionally, if it is not for the problem of the mobile phone itself, the above methods can generally repair the touch screen failure problem caused by the environment and improper operation in daily life.